Where I can get the license?
Just about everything these days needs a license or a permit in order to prove that you have the right to own, carry or use a product or device. Your Medical Marijuana Card is your permit to receive and use medical marijuana. It is there to protect you and prove to others that a licensed doctor has authorized you to use it.
Obtaining one is not always easy as medical marijuana is only currently legal in 14 states. First you need to find out if it is legal to have and carry your card in your state before you seek a doctor who can and will issue you one. Some states only allow you to have the card and the medical marijuana, saving your from prosecution, but they have no dispensaries in their state for you to get this medicine from.
Other states allow them to legally have medical marijuana dispensaries and doctors who will recommend it and issue you a card. Marijuana Doctors evaluations are critical in you obtaining your card and in keeping your
card and status. Your Medical Marijuana Card is as important and your Driver’s License as it advertises and identifies you as the only person allowed to have and use the marijuana in your home.
To obtain a Medical Marijuana Card you need:
- Have a chronic ailment that can be assisted with medical marijuana.
- Have one of the few Marijuana Doctors review your needs and recommend it to you.
- Marijuana Doctors reviews are for your other medical records as well and they need to have all of them.
- Fill out the required application in your county.
- Register in your state and pay the fees involved. (This differs from state to state.)
To see more specific